IBM Software Centre of Excellence
Our IBM Connect
Through the IBM Academic Initiative, IBM is working with colleges and universities across the country to teach students the open-standards skills they’ll need to compete in the ever-changing technology workplace.
This initiative offers a wide range of technology education benefits that can be scaled to meet the goals of most educational institutions, ranging from large research universities to local community colleges.
What's more, it can provide the resources needed to create more competitive academic programs and more highly skilled students.
The IBM Software Centre of Excellence aims at increasing the skill sets of the faculty and students of the college, leading to:
- Improvement in the quality of technical education
- Increase in the employability of students
- Placing the college in a leadership position
The benefits for the college and students
- The IBM Software Centre of Excellence enables the College to conduct training for students through faculty enabled by IBM.
- Through the IBM Software Centre of Excellence, IBM will give the College the software required for the training program free of cost.
For more information
Visit website of IBM Software Centre of Excellence
See brochure of IBM Software Centre of Excellence
Visit website of IBM Academic Initiative Programme