PEOs & PSOs
Program Educational Objectives of the Department
- PEO1 : Enabling our graduates to be good at analysing and solving problems.
- PEO2 : To help our graduates get hands on experience in design and implementation.
- PEO3 : To make our graduates competent to go for higher education and do research utilizing advanced tools and techniques.
- PEO4 : Provide our graduates good communication skills to work in a multidisciplinary environment.
Programme Specific Objectives (PSOs) - ECE Dept.
- PSO1: Create an ability to understand the theoretical concepts in Electronics and Communication Engineering and apply them in design, fabrication and testing areas like Electronics, Communications, Signal Processing, VLSI, Embedded systems and in future enhancements in this area.
- PSO2: An ability to solve complex Electronics and communication Engineering problems, using latest hardware and software tools, along with analytical and managerial skills to arrive appropriate solutions, either independently or in team.