Sun Tower, East Fort, Thrissur 680005 Phone +91-487-2442571/2442572/2442872/2442772
Red Hat Certified Virtualization Administrator — RHCVA
The RHCVA certification is for system administrators whose responsibilities require them to have the skill and knowledge to deploy and manage virtual hosts in production environments using Red Hat® Enterprise Virtualization.
This credential assures enterprises that their virtualization solutions are administered optimally and establishes credibility for service providers.
Course Duration: 32 hrs
- An RHCVA has demonstrated the following knowledge and skills:
- Installing Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager
- Creating datacenters, clusters, pools, and templates
- Installing and configuring Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization hypervisors to support guests and attach to Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager
- Perform essential management tasks, such as logging and bookmarking
Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization installation, configuration, and use
Candidates should be able to perform the tasks listed below:
Install Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager and any dependencies.
Use RHEV-M to:
- Create datacenters.
- Create clusters.
- Manage hypervisor hosts.
- Configure storage.
- Create Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Microsoft Windows virtual machines.
- Create pools.
- Create templates.
- Create Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager users.
- Install and configure a Red Hat Virtualization Hypervisor to support guests and attach to a Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager.
- Import installation media for creating new virtual machines.
- Perform management tasks, such as collecting logs, creating bookmarks for specific events, and more.
- As with all Red Hat performance-based exams, configurations must be persistent.
Components of the Exam
The EX318 Red Hat Certified Virtualization Administrator Exam is a single-section exam lasting 3.0 hours.