B.Tech. Admission 2016-17
- Courses & Seats
|1.||Civil Engineering (CE)||60||6||54||
|2.||Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)||60||6||54||6||126|
|3.||Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)||60||6||54||6||126|
|4.||Mechanical Engineering (ME)||60||6||54||6||126|
|5.||Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE)||30||3||27||3||63|
[ To know more about this branch and it's Career Prospects click here ]
- Admission Help Lines 8281 79 5555
- Brochure 2016-17
- Prospectus 2016-17
- Admission Documents
- Fees Structure 2016-17
- Apply Online
- Online Application Help Document
Commencement of Issue/online application, counseling, closing of admission is as per admission schedule of the college (see Admission Schedule).
Print copy of online application can be sent to the college or hand over at college office or at VAST IT division, Thrissur along with DD for Rs.500/- towards cost of application & Prospectus. (Tele Numbers 04885 – 287751/52).
1. Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala, or Examinations recognized as equivalent thereto, with 50% marks in Mathematics separately, and 50 % marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together are eligible for admission. However candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala, or Examinations recognized as equivalent thereto, with 45% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together are eligible for admission under Management Quota in Private Self Financing Engineering Colleges/Government Controlled Self Financing Engineering Colleges. In case, the candidate has not studied Chemistry, the marks obtained in Computer Science shall be considered. In case, the candidate has not studied Chemistry and Computer Science, the marks obtained in Biotechnology shall be considered. In case, the candidate has not studied Chemistry, Computer Science and Biotechnology, the marks obtained in Biology shall be considered. The marks as shown in the mark list of the Board of Examination obtained from the respective Higher Secondary Board shall be considered for academic eligibility.
- Duration of Course
B.Tech degree course will be completed over a period of 4 years consisting of 8 semesters.
- Admission Process
- Application form
- Scholarships awarded by the college
- Bus Service
- Training & Placement
At Vidya Academy of Science and Technology a lot of emphasis is being given to the overall development of the students through a regimen to co-curricular activities. During the second and third year, each week, two periods are exclusively devoted for activities covering various areas of self development.
Click here to know more.
- Admission Process for Management Seats
- Application forms to be obtained from college/downloaded from site/Apply online.
- Submit filled up applications along with connected documents by due date.
- Rank list of applicants will be displayed on website/ published based on Entrance rank merit.
- Students will be called for admission counseling on notified dates and admission process carried out as per the rank list. Students will be accompanied by their parent.
- Students will have the facility to record their higher options for various branches.
- All original/ supporting documents and full fees will be deposited at the time of admission.
- Admission to NRI seats
Cancellation of Admission
- Bank Details
Original documents once deposited will not be issued to the student for the duration of course of four years. Sufficient photostat copies of each document should be kept with the students duly attested by a Gazetted officer for their future use during this period.