Mr. Hareesh K
- M.E (Engineering Design), JCT College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore, Anna University
- B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering.), Nehru College of Engineering and research center, Thrissur, Calicut University
- ASNT Level II certified Inspector
- Assistant Professor in Department of Mechanical Engineering, Vidya Academy of Science & Technology, Thrissur
From Sep 2008-Jan 2009
- Sales Engineer, India Techs LTD
- Rapid Prototyping and Tooling, NDT
National Conferences: 2
Journal Publications 2
- Paper Entitled ENERGY AUDIT in National Conference ‘NAVISSANCE 13’ Held in Vidya academy of Science and Technology, Thrissur.
- Paper Entitled ‘INNOVATIVE METHODS IN PRESENTATION’ In INFOSYS Trivandrum DC Campus, Trivandrum.
- Paper presented in National conference on advances in Mechanical Engineering Entitled Design and analysis of Leaf spring using FEA Approach held at Coimbatore Institute of engineering and Technology.
- Paper presented in National conference on Modelling and optimization of automotive systems Entitled Design and analysis of Leaf spring using FEA Approach held at Karpagam university, Coimbatore
- Published a Paper Titled “Design and analysis of Leaf Using- FEA Approach in international journal IJSET, Volume No.4 Issue No.3, pp: 197-200 01 March. 2015, International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Technology (ISSN : 2277-1581)
- Published a paper Titled “Design and analysis of Leaf Using- FEA Approach in online Journal TSVJoR, TechS Vidya e-Journal of Research ISSN 2322 – 0791, Vol. 3 (2014-15) pp. 4-13.Feb 2015
- Received an appreciation for having made exemplary contributions to the academic excellence by producing above 90% results during the academic year 2010-2011.
- Selected for presentation in INFOSYS Trivandrum DC campus as a part of campus connect Faculty contest.
- Received a letter of appreciation form Government of India, Ministry of Youth affairs and sports, NSS regional Center, for the successful conduct of the state level ToT on Employability Skills through Life skill approaches for NSS Programme Officers of Kerala at Thiruvananthapuram.
- Design of Fit between Die and Insert (Industrial Project, SIFL)
- Power Nozzle
- Enhancement Studies of PCM based Thermal Energy Storage
- Three in One Air conditioning System
- Fabrication of Pneumatic collapsible steering
- Energy Generation from Shock Absorbers
- Hand Wheel Dryer
- Design and Fabrication of Coconut cutting machine using CAM Mechanism
Vidya Academy of Science & Technology
Thalakottukara P.O., Kecheri, Thrissur - 680501, Kerala, India
Phone: +91 4885 287751, 287752
Fax: +91 4885 288366
Affiliated to APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University & University of Calicut Approved by AICTE | ISO 9001 : 2015
Copyright © 2018, www.vidyaacademy.ac.in. All Rights Reserved.