Courses & Seats
|CSE||Computer Science & Engineering||9||9|
- As per KTU and DTE, BTech/ BE/ AMIE & valid GATE score
- The candidates shall be an Indian National.
- The candidates should have studied the Graduate course in an institution approved by the AICTE / Deemed Universities in India.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the Engineering Degree examination. For SC/ST candidates a pass in the Engineering Degree course is sufficient. For SEBC (OBC) students, a minimum of 54% aggregate marks in the Engineering Degree examination is mandatory.
- Candidates, who have passed AMIE / AMIETE Examinations and satisfying the following conditions, are eligible for admission.
- They must have valid GATE score.
- A minimum of 55% marks for section B in AMIE/AMIETE examination.
- Govt Seats
Candidates are advised to see Govt Prospectus issued by Director of Technical Education for instructions, on line applications and Admission schedule for strict compliance .
Admission to this college both for Government and Management seats will be done from the rank list published by the DTE. All candidates who wish to join Vidya Academy of Science & Technology are to apply separately to this college also. Separate application to this college is mandatory.
The Govt will not allot Govt seats to self financing college, the admissions will be done directly by the self financing college from the rank list published by the DTE.
- Management Seats
Admission to this college for Management seats will be done from the applications received by this college. It is not mandatory to apply to the Director of Technical Education for admission to Management seats.
Admission to the college for Government and Management seats will be carried out as per M.Tech Admission schedule 2018.
- Apply Online
- Online Application Help Document
- Admission Documents
- Bank Details
- Guidelines for Fee Remittance
Commencement of online application, counseling, closing of admission is as per admission schedule of the college (see Admission Schedule). Print copy of online application along with the requisite documents as per Prospectus can be sent to the college or hand over at college office or at VAST IT division, Thrissur along with DD for Rs.500/- towards cost of application & Prospectus.
- Guidelines for Fee Remittance
- Admission Process for Management Seats
Application to be submitted online within the scheduled period.
Sent the online application along with connected documents by due date.
Admission will be on merit bases.
Students will be called for admission counseling on notified dates and admission process carried out as per the rank list.
Students will be accompanied by their parent.
All original/ supporting documents and full fees will be deposited at the time of admission (See Prospectus 2018).
- Cancellation of Admission
No cancellation of admission is permitted after the admissions have been declared as closed. Cancellation of admission after due date will be subject to payment of liquidation fees as stipulated by the Govt.
- Bus Service
Students residing more than 20 kms away from the college are advised to take hostel accommodation as a lot of time is wasted in travelling every day and they are not able to cope up with the study work and tend to lag in their academic performance. They also become physically tired and are not able to concentrate on their studies.
Bus fees are paid for one semester (6 months) period.
Vidya Academy of Science & Technology
Thalakottukara P.O., Kecheri, Thrissur - 680501, Kerala, India
Phone: +91 4885 287751, 287752
Fax: +91 4885 288366
Affiliated to APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University & University of Calicut Approved by AICTE | ISO 9001 : 2015
Copyright © 2018, www.vidyaacademy.ac.in. All Rights Reserved.