Vidya Academy of Science & Technology
A unit of Vidya International Charitable Trust
MCA - ADMISSION 2023-24
Courses & Seats
|MCA||30||30||0||60||2 Years (4 Semester)|
Commencement of online application, counseling, closing of admission is as per admission schedule of the college (see Admission Schedule (MCA)). Print copy of online application along with the requisite documents as per Prospectus can be sent to the college or hand over at college office or at VAST IT division, Thrissur along with DD for Rs.500/- towards cost of application & Prospectus.
- Candidates should have passed BCA/Bachelor Degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent Degree.
- Passed B.Sc./B.Com/BA with Mathematics at 10 + 2 level or Mathematical Sciences(Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Operations Research) at Graduation level (With additional bridge courses as per the norms of the concerned University).
- Candidates should have obtained at least 50 % marks in the Degree examination. It is 45 % in the case of candidates belonging to reserved category. No rounding off of the percentage of marks to the nearest higher integer is permitted.
- Candidates should have passed and be ranked in the MCA Entrance Exam of Kerala for Govt. Admission. Qualified in the MCA entrance exam 2021 for Management Admission.
Vidya Academy of Science & Technology provides number of scholarships under various categories to support meritorious and needy students to complete their studies.
|SL No||Name of Scholarship||Course||Nos||Eligibility Criteria|
|1||Vidya Merit - cum - means Full Fee Scholarships for socially and economically backward students.||B- Tech||24||
|2||Vidya Excellence Full Fee Scholarships for Entrance toppers||B - Tech||10||
|3||VIDYA - AICTE Full Fee Waiver Scholarships||B- Tech||24||
|4||Vidya Merit - cum - means Half Fee Scholarships||B- Tech||12||
|5||Vidya Full Fee Arts & Sports Scholarship||B-Tech||1||
|6||Vidya Half Fee Arts & Sports Scholarship||B-Tech||1||
|7||Vidya PTA Merit cum Means Scholarship by PTA||B- Tech||2||
|8||Vidya Alumni Merit cum Means Scholarship by Vidya Alumni Association||B- Tech||2||
|9||Vidya Dean / Principal’s Scholarship for needy students||B- Tech||2||
|10||Vidya Full Fee Scholarship for wards of Staff||B- Tech||1||
|11||Vidya Half Fee Scholarship for wards of Staff||B- Tech||1||
- Guidelines for Fee Remittance
- Admission Process for Management Seats
Application to be submitted online within the scheduled period.
Sent the online application along with connected documents by due date.
Admission will be on merit bases.
Students will be called for admission counseling on notified dates and admission process carried out as per the rank list.
Students will be accompanied by their parent.
All original/ supporting documents and full fees will be deposited at the time of admission (See Prospectus 2022).
- Cancellation of Admission
No cancellation of admission is permitted after the admissions have been declared as closed. Cancellation of admission after due date will be subject to payment of liquidation fees as stipulated by the Govt.
- Bus Service
Students residing more than 20 kms away from the college are advised to take hostel accommodation as a lot of time is wasted in travelling every day and they are not able to cope up with the study work and tend to lag in their academic performance. They also become physically tired and are not able to concentrate on their studies.
Bus fees are paid for one semester (6 months) period.
Vidya Academy of Science & Technology
Thalakottukara P.O., Kecheri, Thrissur - 680501, Kerala, India
Phone: +91 4885 287751, 287752
Fax: +91 4885 288366
Affiliated to APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University & Approved by AICTE | ISO 9001 : 2015
Copyright © 2023, www.vidyaacademy.ac.in. All Rights Reserved.