Dr. Nimal Madhu
- Doctoral Degree: Electric Power System Management, Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand
- M.Tech: Energy Systems Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Maharashtra
- B.Tech: Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Govt. Engineering College, Thrissur, Kerala
- Static analysis and stochastic modelling of modern power systems
- Available transfer capability
- Microgrid planning, scheduling and economic feasibility
- Machine learning and Pattern recognition.
- “A droop control incorporated dc equivalent power flow method for distribution and low voltage systems,” Electr. Power Syst. Res., vol. 134, pp. 56–65, 2016.
- “An approach for an efficient hybrid AC/DC solar powered Homegrid system basedon the load characteristics of home appliances”, Energy Build., vol. 108, pp. 23–35,2015.
- “A Generalized Approach for Enhanced Solar Energy Harvesting Using Stochastic Estimation of Optimum Tilt Angles: A Case Study of Bangkok City,” Green, vol. 5, no. 1–6, 2015.
- “Economic and network feasible online power management for renewable energy integrated smart microgrid,” Sustain. Energy, Grids Networks, 2016.
- “Distributed AC power flow method for AC and AC-DC hybrid autonomous microgrids with droop control”, International Journal of Engineering, Science and Technology, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 58–64, 2015.
- “Real Time Active Power Ancillary Service Using DC Community Grid with Electric Vehicles and Demand Response,” Procedia Technol., vol. 21, pp. 41–48, 2015.
- “Interval effects of different load models on Microgrid optimization”, ICEMS Jaipur,March 2016.
- “Optimal prioritization of reactive power ancillary service utilizing electric vehicles in an autonomous microgrid”, ICEMS Jaipur, March 2016.
- “Droop control incorporated power flow method for distribution and microgrid systems,” 2015 IEEE Innov. Smart Grid Technol. - Asia (ISGT ASIA), pp. 1–5, 2015.
- “Design of strategic information in the deregulated Indian power market: An agent-based approach,” Proc. 2014 Int. Conf. Util. Exhib. Green Energy Sustain. Dev. ICUE 2014, March, pp. 19–21, 2014.
Vidya Academy of Science & Technology
Kurumal,Thalakottukara P.O., Near Kaiparambu, Thrissur - 680501, Kerala, India
Phone: +91 4885 287751, 287752
Fax: +91 4885 288366
Affiliated to APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University & University of Calicut Approved by AICTE | ISO 9001 : 2008
Copyright © 2016, www.vidyaacademy.ac.in. All Rights Reserved.