Dr. Rakesh Hari
Research Area: Thermal Engineering
Title of the thesis: Determination of Entropy Generation in Flat Heat Pipe and its Minimisation.
Institute: National Institute of Technology Calicut, Kerala.
- M.Tech (Thermal Systems)
Institute: MES College of Engineering, University of Calicut.
- B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)
Institute: Government Engineering College, Calicut, University of Calicut.
AREA OF INTERESTS :
- Heat Transfer
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Fluid Mechanics
PEER REVIEWED JOURNALS:
- Rakesh Hari, and C. Muraleedharan, “Analysis of effect of heat pipe parameters in minimising the entropy generation rate”, Journal of Thermodynamics, Vol. 2016 (2016), Article ID 1562145, http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2016/1562145.
- Rakesh Hari, T. Jolly, and C. Muraleedharan, “Numerical investigation of deviation of phase change characteristics of horizontal and vertical flat heat pipe configuration”, The Journal of Computational Multiphase Flows, Vol.7, No.4, pp. 259-270, 2015.
- Rakesh Hari, T. Jolly, and C. Muraleedharan, “Analysis of two-phase flow in the capillary wick structure of flat heat pipe with different orientation’, International Journal of Thermal Technologies, Vol.5, No.1, E-ISSN 2277 – 4114, pp. 63-69, 2015.
- Rakesh Hari, T. Jolly and C. Muraleedharan, “Comparison of Boiling and Condensation Characteristics in the Porous Wick of a Flat Heat Pipe in Vertical and Horizontal Orientation”, Applied Mechanics and Materials, Vols. 592-594, pp. 1461-1465, 2014.
- Rakesh Hari, and C. Muraleedharan, “Numerical analysis of two phase flow in flat heat pipe”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, Vol.2, Special issue 1, ISSN (online) 2319-8753, pp. 702-709, Dec 2013.
- Rakesh Hari and C. Muraleedharan, “Estimation of entropy generation in flat heat pipe during steady state operation”, Proceedings of National Conference on Energy, Economy and Environment, 16th-17th December 2016, National Institute of Technology Calicut, Kerala, India.
- Rakesh Hari and C. Muraleedharan, “Performance enhancement of cylindrical heat pipe by minimisation of entropy generation”, Proceedings of 23rd National and 1st International ISHMT-ASTFE Heat and Mass Conference, 17th-19th December 2015, Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC), Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), Trivandrum, Kerala, India.
- Rakesh Hari, T. Jolly, and C. Muraleedharan, “Boiling and condensation characteristics of a flat heat pipe in the porous wick”, Proceedings of National Conference on latest trends in Mechanical Engineering, 25th-27th March 2014, NSS, College of Engineering, Palakkad, Kerala.
- Rafi A, Jayachandran T and Rakesh Hari, “Numerical simulation of solid propellant casting using unstructured finite volume method”, Proceedings of the 37th National & 4th. International Conference on Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Power (ICFMFP2010), 16th -18th December, 2010, IIT Madras, Chennai, India.
MEMBERSHIP IN PROFESSIONAL ORGANISATION:
- Life member of Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
Vidya Academy of Science & Technology
Thalakottukara P.O., Kecheri, Thrissur - 680501, Kerala, India
Phone: +91 4885 287751, 287752
Fax: +91 4885 288366
Affiliated to APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University & University of Calicut Approved by AICTE | ISO 9001 : 2015
Copyright © 2018, www.vidyaacademy.ac.in. All Rights Reserved.